Pillage-productionsPillage-productions

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

fuckin awesome

this is the best metal gear solid parody ive ever seen, hurry up and come out with part 2
and this should have been on the front page instead of it the bit that u have to read

The Run The Run

Insane and extremely entertaining

To be honest, I checked this out because you had the same name as a teacher at the college I'm going to, but then I saw your brother made the Clockwork Orange movies, giving me all the more incentive to see this. Choice of Dean Martin's music (?) was brilliant against the randomness and the fact you took a quick, regular situation, had it make absolutely no sense and, for that reason, made it hilarious. I be giving this a five!

SeanSullivan responds:

Thanks! That is Dean Martin's "Papppa loves Mombo"

HEY YA! VG Style! HEY YA! VG Style!

HELL YES

One of the greatest things I've EVER seen. Make more. Now!

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

The most brilliant serious animated work EVER

This is, hands down, the greatest serious movie I've ever seen, high-budget feature films and whatever else included. The storyline was great, but the way it was portrayed is worth knowing centuries from now. Graphics were nicely done, execution was legendary- very stylish too.

LOZ: Hyrule's Bout LOZ: Hyrule's Bout

Very nicely done

But I could swear I heard the conversation noise from MSN instant messanger in one of the lines. Anyhow, this is real good, part 3 should be even better.

Knights Fights Knights Fights

GENIUS!

Well Anthony, you're still standing as my favourite animator. This movie's among the highest style on here, in my opinion.

(2003)Knoxs Klay World5/6 (2003)Knoxs Klay World5/6

Hehe, cool

Here you go Knox, here's something for your birthday, the letter T:

T
Happy birthday, and this is cool!

Knoxs "The Matrix" 6 Knoxs "The Matrix" 6

Hehe, that kicked ass!

Me like!

Ninja Massage Therapist Ninja Massage Therapist

This is pretty smart

Great gag, I loved it.

Squigo 4 Squigo 4

squigo kicks ass

That's all I have to say